Coaches, this quiz will help you test your knowledge of Special Olympics Athletics.
1) In Special Olympics athletics competition, all athletes go to a final.
2) Athletes participating in Special Olympics athletics competition cannot adjust their qualifying time to obtain a better grouping for a future running heat
3) Special Olympics athletics competitions include:
4) Athletes have the option of using or not using starting blocks in the 100m, 200m, 400m, 100m hurdles and 4x100m relay running events.
5) Athletes are allowed _____ false starts without disqualification during track events.
6) If a competitor is pushed or forced by another person to run outside his/her lane during a track event and no material advantage is gained, the competitor __________.
7) The minimum opening height for all high jump competitions is:
8) As long as the weight of the shot remains the same among all competitors, it is acceptable to include wheelchair athletes in the ‘regular’ divisions of the shot put.
9) Unified athletics teams are divisioned based primarily on ability.
10) The training component(s) of the pentathlon are: