Coaches, this quiz will help you test your knowledge of Special Olympics Football.
1) Special Olympics soccer competitions include which of the following outdoor team divisions?
2) During Special Olympics 5-a-side and 7-a-side soccer competitions, what happens when the ball passes over a sideline?
3) Following goalie throw-ins, the ball must touch the ground or another player before crossing the midfield line.
4) Off-sides rules are enforced in Special Olympics 5-a-side and 7-a-side soccer competitions.
5) Lineups for Unified Sports 11-a-side soccer competitions must include what combination of athletes and partners?
6) When teaching dribbling, the most important aspects to emphasize are _________.
7) When teaching athletes how to shoot, it is important for them to approach the ball __________.
8) When teaching athletes how to pass, __________ is the starting point for success.
9) When selecting a goalkeeper, it is important to look for strength in which of the following characteristics?
10) If an athlete continually kicks the ball in the air, she or he is probably __________.