Coaches, this quiz will help you test your knowledge of Special Olympics Tennis.
1) The Special Olympics Tennis Rating System is a systematic method to determine the ___________.
2) The Special Olympics Tennis Rating system ranks athletes on what skills?
3) Regardless of division placement, all Special Olympics tennis athletes compete on a standard-sized tennis court.
4) It is recommended that tennis coaches working with Young Athletes incorporate which types of the following practice activities into their practices?
5) Special Olympics recommends that novice athletes use the __________ grip when learning to play tennis.
6) As a way to prevent athletes from accidentally
hitting each other with racquets during practice, coaches should insist that
each athlete _________.
7) To help athletes pay attention to the server and be ready for incoming serves, coaches can encourage athletes to __________.
8) In Special Olympics tennis competitions, the service motion may be underhand or overhand.
9) During Special Olympics tennis competitions, scores can only be called in conventional terms (love, 15, 30, 40).
10) Coaching is allowed during the 3 minute rest period between the 2nd and 3rd set.