1) During all Special Olympics rhythmic gymnastics competitions, __________________ rules shall be employed, except when they are in conflict with the Official Special Olympics Sports Rules for Rhythmic Gymnastics or Article I.
2) Official Special Olympics rhythmic gymnastics events do NOT include what level of competition?
3) Athletes must compete in the same level in all chosen individual rhythmic gymnastic events.
4) Permitted equipment in official Special Olympics rhythmic gymnastics events does NOT include:
5) Female athletes who have tested positive for Atlanto-axial subluxation may not participate in rhythmic gymnastics events.
6) In official Special Olympics artistic gymnastics competitions, athletes may compete in all of the events (“all around”) or a select number of events (“specialists”).
7) Coaches are not allowed to provide any assistance to athletes (such as providing clapping cues) during artistic gymnastics competitions.
8) During official Special Olympics rhythmic gymnastics competitions, athletes will not be deducted points if they forget to present themselves to the head judge before entering the exercise boundary.
9) During official Special Olympics rhythmic gymnastics competitions, coaches are allowed to assist athletes during routines, although the athlete will incur deductions.
10) A neutral deduction unique to Special Olympics competitions is: